Tiny People at the Cafe
Tiny People at the Cafe
Why do cafes exist? Because people in the city need a 'third space' - a place that is neither yours nor mine, but ours. Where everyone belongs. All it takes is one cup of coffee. When I started out making SneakyArt, the neighbourhood cafe was the first place where I felt comfortable drawing.
I like to observe people at cafes because this can tell you so much about how a city lives and how the people live inside it. On this spread are people assembled from all over the world, including but not limited to Vancouver, Chicago, New York, and New Delhi.
It is easy to find the differences between people. But drawing Tiny People is a way to focus on the commonalities of our shared human experience. Look carefully. Can you see yourself in this print?
Drawn with Lamy Safari fountain pen in a little sketchbook. Scanned in high res, then cut, paste, and assembled digitally.
About this artwork
- Available in A3 / 11.7x16.5" (Edition of 10), A2 / 16.5x23.4" (Edition of 10), A1 / 23.4x33.1" (Edition of 10) including a border for easy framing
- Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- Presented on acid-free, archival cotton Photo Rag Giclée paper with a chalky smooth finish, from Hahnemühle the world’s oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
- We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
- Global delivery with tracked & insured shipping
Shipping and returns
Orders are dispatched within 3-5 days working days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 4 days to the UK/Europe, in 2 to 5 days to North America and 5 to 7 days for Australia/New Zealand. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Our printing company is 100% carbon neutral and all our packaging is environment friendly. Everything is either recyclable or biodegradable and that includes the stickers, tape, compostable bubble wrap as well as the frame edge protectors used.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right. More information here.